Monday, October 8, 2007

The lighter side of my choice

I have already mentioned that its a matter of pride that i get a seat in RV.i will tell u y...example--Case1:
Relative/stranger--"yaav College serikondiyo ?"
me-"Uncle,RV College"
"oh...tumba olle college bidu..."[status-mouth shut/good impression created]
[me feeling very happy and proud]
Case2:
Relative/stranger--"yaav College serikondiyo ?"
me--"XYZ"
"oh...yellide...Hebbal?"
"illa uncle...ille(some area)"
"houda...RV athva bere College iralilla alva...parvagilla bidappa..."(bere Colleges-PESIT,RNSIT,MSR,SJBIT)
So the brand RV earns u some status which u might not have got even with a better rank.
[p.s.-i am clearly not against any other College(from the bottom of my heart)]
This is just the light side of y i chose RVCE.The truth is that i really wanted to join the College because of its name...ok...enough of the boring crap...let me start with the real side of RVCE...

1 comment:

deepika said...

lol. how true ppl don care which branch ur in as long as ur in "rv college" alva!!!